Here are some thought-provoking questions for creating your best 2015. These are from the Soul Purpose Institute and they struck me as especially relevant for consultants, speakers, authors, coaches and independent professionals.
Not only will these questions help you clarify your goals, focus, and themes for 2015 - they will also help you narrow down your choices, remove some overwhelm, kill some unnecessary "shoulds" in your marketing mix and generally help you focus on what matters most to your business, professional, personal and financial success.
13 Questions for Creating Your Best 2015
- What would you like to be your biggest triumph this year?
- What advice would you like to give yourself?
- What is the major effort you plan to do to improve your financial results?
- What would you be most happy about completing?
- What major indulgence are you willing to experience?
- What would you most like to change about yourself?
- What are you looking forward to learning?
- What do you think your biggest risk will be in 2015?
- What about your work, are you most committed to changing and improving?
- What is one as yet undeveloped talent you are willing to explore?
- What brings you the most joy and how are you going to do or have more of it?
- Who or what, other than yourself, are you most committed to loving and serving?
- What one word would you like to have as your 2015 theme?
====Want to kick it up a notch in your business for 2015 and get a grip on your most important marketing, sales and business growth strategies and say goodbye to spinning your wheels, inertia, and overwhelm? GOOD! I thought so... Sign up NOW for "Your 2015 Strategic Marketing Blueprint" FREE teleseminar on 11/20/14.