David Newman (@DNewman on Twitter) returns to talk with host Craig Price about his new book DO IT Marketing. It only took 87 episodes, but David returns with his new book Do It! Marketing: 77 Instant-Action Ideas to Boost Sales, Maximize Profits, and Crush Your Competition. The two talk about why following up can be a huge time drain, how to train our friend and colleagues to give us referrals (there’s even a format!) and why we need to stop using marketing techniques that don’t even work on ourselves!
Do It! Marketing is a quick read with the underlying premise is that “only action creates results.”
Packed with do-this-now ideas to attract, engage, and win more customers and clients, this book reveals how to:
- Avoid “blah, blah, blah” marketing
- Use magnetic marketing strategies that pull—not push—qualified decision-makers into your world
- Get noticed
- Position yourself as an expert
- Become the obvious choice in your market
- Do social media right
- Learn to speak prospect language about prospect problems
- Get a steady stream of referrals
- Identify and focus on high-payoff activities
- Cultivate and leverage enthusiastic advocates
- And more
Go listen to his podcast DO IT! Marketing with David Newman
See the original podcast show notes page here at Reality Check.