Check out this list of the 7 best public speaking podcasts for motivational speakers, consultants, and experts who speak professionally.
The most successful public speakers are always looking for that ONE new idea to help them grow their business and improve their speaking.
Some of these public speaking podcasts offer tips and information to become a better speaker. Others help you better monetize your expertise as an entrepreneur. And some just have my favorite public speaker podcast hosts or as guests, to help you speak more profitably.
1. The Speaking Show is an interview/educational podcast focused on a core audience of speakers, consultants, and thought-leading executives and entrepreneurs (good-looking folks like YOU) who want instant-action strategies, advice, and insights to grow your speaking-driven business. If you're a speaker, trainer, consultant, keynoter, coach, facilitator, author, seminar presenter, online course creator, or information marketer - this is the show for YOU. We'll talk about strategies, tactics, and tools to help you grow your speaking business fast.
2. The Toastmasters Podcast is a top rated talk show featuring interviews with Toastmasters usually featured in the Toastmaster magazine. The Toastmasters Podcast is co-produced by Toastmasters International and Archieboy Holdings, LLC, for our global audience of Toastmasters and those interested in public speaking and leadership. Join your hosts, Bo Bennett, Ryan Levesque, and Greg Gazin in a discussion about communication and leadership with Toastmasters around the globe.
3. The National Speakers Association Podcasting Network features the Voices of Experience audio magazine and other content provided by NSA. Voices of Experience® is an audio magazine in which top public speakers share their experiences to bring members vital, up-to-date information on every facet of the speaking profession. Tune in if you want to win more stages, improve your craft, and grow your business.
4. The Go-Giver Podcast inspires and teaches – which makes it one of the great podcasts for public speakers. Bob Burg is a sought-after motivational speaker at company leadership and sales conferences on topics at the core of the Go-Giver books. A former television personality and top-producing salesperson, Bob has shared the platform with some of today’s top business leaders, broadcast personalities, coaches, athletes, and political leaders, including a former U.S. president. Bob is an advocate, supporter, and defender of the free enterprise system and believes that the amount of money one makes is directly proportional to how many people one serves.
5. What the Speak Podcast Bryan Kelly provides video and audio podcasts that are all about "helping you kick ass when you speak, present, or pitch. For real. No joke." Amazing episodes with truly powerful presenters, you’ll receive PROVEN methods and insider secrets from top professional speakers, best-selling authors, and leading researchers.
6. The Public Speaker's Quick and Dirty tips for improving your communication skills, hosted by Lisa B. Marshall. I have been a fan for some time now, and I like Lisa’s style.
7. The Presentation Scientists (formerly The Ethos3 Podcast) features Scott Schwertly and Gabrielle Reed of Ethos3 where each week they discuss the science of presentations. Their goal is to help you discover how to use smart public speaking strategies to win the hearts and minds of any audience.