This email just came across my desk from marketing speaker and marketing coach Machen MacDonald...
The first 90 days of 2012 are in the bag. How did you do?
Are you on track for hitting your annual goals?
Consider using the powerful questions below to help you and your team reflect, re-calibrate and project increasing results.
Reflecting on Q1:
1. What was your biggest triumph in Q1?
2. What was the smartest decision you made in Q1?
3. What one word best sums up and describes your Q1 experience?
4. What was the greatest lesson you learned in Q1?
5. What was the most loving service you performed in Q1?
6. What is your biggest piece of unfinished business in Q1?
7. What are you most happy about completing in Q1?
8. Who were the 3 people that had the greatest impact on your life in Q1?
9. What was the biggest risk you took in Q1?
10. What was the biggest surprise in Q1?
11. What important relationship improved the most in Q1?
12. What compliment would you liked to have received in Q1?
13. What compliment would you liked to have given in Q1?
14. What else do you need to do or say to be complete with Q1?
Re-calibrating and Creating a Compelling Q2:
1. What would you like to be your biggest triumph in Q2?
2. What advice would you like to give yourself in Q2?
3. What is the major effort you are planning to improve your financial results in Q2?
4. What would you be most happy about completing in Q2?
5. What major indulgence are you willing to experience in Q2?
6. What would you most like to change about yourself in Q2?
7. What are you looking forward to learning in Q2?
8. What do you think your biggest risk will be in Q2?
9. What about your work, are you most committed to changing and improving in Q2?
10. What is one as yet undeveloped talent you are willing to explore in Q2?
11. What brings you the most joy & how are you going to do or have more of that in Q2?
12. Who or what, other than yourself, are you most committed to loving & serving in Q2?
13. What one word would you like to have as your theme in Q2?
By investing just 15-20 minutes right now and really thinking through these questions you can dramatically impact the next 90 days in your life and in your business.
Isn't it worth the small fraction of your time?
To your continued success,