Influence Through Voice with Cynthia Zhai
Cynthia is a Voice Coach, Speaker and Author. She has helped business professionals and professional speakers from 46 countries across 5 conti- nents with their voice to speak with impact and conviction, engages and in- spires people to embrace change and take action.
Cynthia has been a professional speaker and coach for the past 17 years and her engagement spans 4 continents in countries as U.S., Finland, The Netherlands, Argentina, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Macau, mainland China, India, Brunei, Vietnam and The Philippines.
Cynthia and David discuss some of the techniques and best practices towards developing a more confident and authoritative voice! Some of the techniques include properly projecting your voice, proper breathing, and resonance.
In This Episode, You'll Learn...
- About becoming a speaking coach
- Is a great voice a gift or a learned skill?
- Do you need a big voice?
- Enthusiasm comes in different forms
- Prepping your voice for a presentation
- When you no longer need vocal exercises
- How to know when your voice is working for or against you
- The importance of forming habits with these techniques
- ‘Kung-Fu Breathing’ technique
- ‘Rolling Forward’ technique
- Vocal fry
- Projecting authority without yelling
- Preventing voice loss
Subscribe and Share
Links and Resources
- Cynthia's book: 'Influence Through Voice'
- Cynthia Zhai on YouTube
- Cynthia's website
- Where to find Cynthia: LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- “Sell More Speaking” Advanced Masterclass
- Action Guide: 6 Keys to Rapidly Grow Your Speaking-Driven Business
- Join our online community: The Art of High Profit Speaking
- Book a Confidential Speaker Strategy Session