Write Your Book in a Flash with Dan Janal
Dan Janal and David Newman bring forth an obvious reality many struggle to face: writing a book is much easier than it seems! And they would know, both are successful authors! Tune in to see how a simple change of mindset can smooth out your book writing process.
In This Episode, You'll Learn...
- Start with the easy stuff
- You may already have the content you need for your book
- No research required. Just insight!
- Getting rich from book sales?
- Your book = The Silent Salesman
- Your book title is your brand
- How a creative director can be helpful to the book writing process
- There’s no need to ghost the ghost writer
Subscribe and Share
Links and Resources
- Write Your Book in a Flash Website
- Dan Janal on YouTube
- Where to find Dan: LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- “Sell More Speaking” Advanced Masterclass
- Action Guide: 6 Keys to Rapidly Grow Your Speaking-Driven Business
- Join our online community: The Art of High Profit Speaking
- Book a Confidential Speaker Strategy Session