Influence Redefined: Speaking Edition with Stacey Hanke
Stacey Hanke, owner and founder of Stacey Hanke Inc., talks with David about consistency in presenting yourself to the customer base no matter what form of media you present yourself with.
In This Episode, You'll Learn...
- The definition of ‘Redefining Influence’
- CEO skills: Inherited or learned?
- Mistakes that most Executives make when exerting their influence
- How you behave as a leader is a reflection of your personal brand
- The evolution of her 4 programs
- The benefits of having a solid team
Subscribe and Share
Links and Resources
- Stacey's website
- Stacey's book: Influence Redefined
- Online Training: Take 5
- Where to find Stacey: LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- “Sell More Speaking” Advanced Masterclass
- Action Guide: 6 Keys to Rapidly Grow Your Speaking-Driven Business
- Join our online community: The Art of High Profit Speaking
- Book a Confidential Speaker Strategy Session