Your Non Fiction Book Publishing Plan with Stephanie Chandler
Learning the ropes on getting your book published can be daunting. That’s why there are people like Stephanie Chandler! David and Stephanie talk about her journey from leaving her job at Silicon Valley to becoming the founder of the Non-Fiction Writers Conference and what he learned about the publishing business through this journey!
In This Episode, You'll Learn...
- Why you should start an association
- Pros and cons of self-publishing
- Is it beneficial to translate your book?
- How a book can be a large source of revenue for speakers
- Stephanie’s thoughts on co-authoring
- Writing your manuscript faster
- Why you should write your book in sequential order
- Reusing content on future books, blogs, etc.…
Subscribe and Share
Links and Resources
- Nonfiction Writers Conference website
- Nonfiction Authors Association
- Stephanie's book: The Nonfiction Book Publishing Plan
- Where to find Stephanie: LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- “Sell More Speaking” Advanced Masterclass
- Action Guide: 6 Keys to Rapidly Grow Your Speaking-Driven Business
- Join our online community: The Art of High Profit Speaking
- Book a Confidential Speaker Strategy Session