Building a Speaking-Driven Empire with Bob Burg
Bob Burg shares how a more fulfilling way of doing business is the most lucrative way, as well. For 30 years he’s helped companies, sales leaders, and their teams to more effectively communicate their value, sell at higher prices with less resistance, and grow their businesses based on the Go-Giver principles and best-selling book series.
Bob talks about building his Go-Giver empire through working with his business partner Kathy Tagenel, fine-tuning his events and online courses, and getting out of the gig-to-gig life!
In This Episode, You'll Learn...
- Building the Go-Giver empire
- Working with a business partner/co-author
- Be a better person before a salesperson or leader
- Selecting the right ‘City Partners’ for events
- Bob’s online courses
- Where they first messed up with building courses
- Connecting event participants with each other
- Steering away from consulting and coaching
- What’s next for the Go-Giver empire
- Getting away from the gig-to-gig cycle
Subscribe and Share
Links and Resources
- Bob's Website
- Where to find Bob: LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- “Sell More Speaking” Advanced Masterclass
- Action Guide: 6 Keys to Rapidly Grow Your Speaking-Driven Business
- Join our online community: The Art of High Profit Speaking
- Book a Confidential Speaker Strategy Session